Trigonella emodi from Lohari

Balkar Arya

May 26, 2010, 1:04:03 PM5/26/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Trigonella emodi from Lohari
pls validate id

Regards

--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Trigonella emodi-1.jpg
Trigonella emodi-2.jpg

tanay bose

May 26, 2010, 11:35:57 PM5/26/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Trigonella emodi Benth.  from my side too !!Nice catch Balkar ji.....
Why don't you try out some root nodule experiments, your plant look health sure get good size nodules. Did you observe stem nodules ?
Isolate Rhizobium sp will come to your great use in future using Yeast Extract Mannitol Media , this is a  a selective medium for Rhizobium and allied group of bacteria (Sinorhizobium, Mesorhizobium).

Regards
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

Balkar Arya

May 27, 2010, 8:30:14 AM5/27/10
to tanay bose, indiantreepix
Dear Tanay
Thanks for the great idea
We have many plants here with root nodules. My brother is working on these aspects in IARI Delhi

tanay bose

May 27, 2010, 8:42:34 AM5/27/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Thanks