'Albizzia procera' tree from Durgwadi, Dist. Pune, Maharashtra

Swagat

Nov 15, 2009, 7:47:50 AM11/15/09
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

'Albizzia procera' is called 'Kinai' 'किनई' in Marathi.

Photographed at Durgwadi, Dist. Pune, Maharashtra

Date- 30th Oct 2009.

Please confirm the ID.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568
301009-Kinai-Swagat1.jpg
301009-Kinai-Swagat2.jpg
301009-Kinai-Swagat3.jpg
301009-Kinai-Swagat4.jpg
301009-Kinai-Swagat5.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 15, 2009, 8:35:25 AM11/15/09
to Swagat, indiantreepix
Swagat ji, this one for you:
Hindi: Safed siris. Beng: Koroi. Mar: Kinhai. Tel: Tella chinduga. Tam: Kanda vagei. Kan: Bellate. Mal: Karunthagara. Trade: White Siris.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

Swagat