SK 3324 25 January 2022

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 25, 2022, 7:12:15 AM1/25/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, mayur nandikar
Dear Members,

Location: Dailekh, West Nepal
Altitude:  2230 m.
Date: 12 August 2021
Habit : Wild
Commelina .. ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0679.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 25, 2022, 7:12:40 AM1/25/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, mayur nandikar

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 5:57 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0681.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 25, 2022, 7:12:43 AM1/25/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, mayur nandikar

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 5:56 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
DSC_0680.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 25, 2022, 7:12:48 AM1/25/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, mayur nandikar
DSC_0682.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 25, 2022, 7:12:58 AM1/25/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, mayur nandikar
DSC_0683.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 25, 2022, 7:13:09 AM1/25/22
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, mayur nandikar
DSC_0684.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 28, 2022, 1:20:07 AM1/28/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, mayur nandikar
What are the listed species?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 28, 2022, 1:20:20 AM1/28/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, mayur nandikar
from the area?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 28, 2022, 1:42:11 AM1/28/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia, mayur nandikar
Commelina paludosa only in the book burn there seems to be
many species found there !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

mayur nandikar

Jan 28, 2022, 2:18:36 AM1/28/22
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraindia
Interesting to see the capsule and seeds, Saroj ji. We have come across one unique population here in mainland India, we identified it as Commelina erecta
Eastern, northeastern India, Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh have more such elements with solitary to aggregate spathes, blue to mauve, lilac flowers, muricate to smooth capsules and smooth seeds. All these are mingled between C. plaudosa, C. kurzii, C. maculata, C. undulata, C. ensifolia, C. obliqua. I have tried to resolve the complex at some limit, but need more observations on the collections from the entire Indian sub-continent.

sincerely,
Mayur

J.M. Garg

Feb 2, 2022, 1:05:01 AM2/2/22
to mayur nandikar, Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Thanks, Mayur ji.
Where to keep it for now, with or without (?) mark in our database?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 7, 2022, 2:00:00 AM2/7/22
to mayur nandikar, Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Keeping it under Commelina paludosa ? for the time being.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 7, 2022, 2:01:46 AM2/7/22
to J.M. Garg, mayur nandikar, efloraindia
OK Mr. Garg !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju