Cardamine from NER (Manipur) & from Mumbai

Arunan

Dec 11, 2016, 2:48:58 AM12/11/16
to efloraofindia
The first two pictures of Cardamine are from the North Eastern Region (Manipur) and the next two are from Mumbai.
Look at the flowers. The petals of the Manipur Cardamines are more prominent, while the that of the Mumbai one is not!
Looking ofr estended discussion on Cardamines of India and especially of Cardamine hirsuta.
Cardamine NER Flower close up Vinita Bliss.jpg
Cardamine Flower Vinita NER Nov 2016.jpg
Cardamine flowers 2 Mumbai Meena.jpg
Cardamine flower3 Mumbai Meena.jpg

J.M. Garg

Dec 11, 2016, 11:24:38 PM12/11/16
to Arunan, efloraofindia

Thanks,  Arunan ji

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 12, 2016, 12:08:40 AM12/12/16
to J.M. Garg, Arunan, efloraofindia
I hope Cardamine hirsuta.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

J.M. Garg

Dec 12, 2016, 6:19:27 AM12/12/16
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Arunan

Thanks,  Singh ji

Arunan MC

Dec 12, 2016, 11:03:28 AM12/12/16
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg,
Please see these two photos and please see the flowers:
1. Cardamine flower Vinita NER is from Manipur, North East Region of India
2. Cardamine Pune is from Pune in the west of India
I will be grateful if we look at these and start  identifying these.
In case we need more details we can request the concerned CUBE groups to send to us.
Warm regards,
Arunan
CUBE, HBCSE,TIFR
Cardamine Flower Vinita NER Nov 2016.jpg
Cardamine Pune.jpg

J.M. Garg

Dec 24, 2016, 7:18:46 AM12/24/16
to efloraofindia, mcar...@gmail.com, Gurcharan Singh

Some earlier relevant feedback:

I hope Cardamine hirsuta.
Dr. Gurcharan Singh

efi page on Cardamine hirsuta
Pl. also see comparative images at Cardamine
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).