Top Posters of October 2022

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 31, 2022, 6:18:19 PM10/31/22
to efloraofindia
Friends,
Here is the list of top posters of October 2022. Whereas Garg ji and Saroj ji have been top two contributors like previous, the credit this month goes to Madam Alka Khare who has uploaded numerous unique plants from Ladakh, which has reminded me of my two trips to the area in 1971 and 1972, when photography was a luxury and our primary aim was to collect specimens for our herbarium. We could hardly think or afford taking photographs of plants.It is also good to see interesting uploads by Balasubramaniam ji, Sam ji and others. We are, however, highly thankful to Dinesh ji who has been doing hard work of providing regional names of plants and greatly enriching our database. Mahadeswara ji has been regularly helping in identifications, as are our experts like Tapas ji, Manoj ji and others. Congratulations to all contributors.

Top Posters of October 2022

1.

J M Garg

665

2.

Saroj Kasaju

476

3.

Alka Khare

226

4.

Balasubramaniam,S

94

5.

Mahadeswara Swamy

81

6.

Gurcharan Singh

77

7.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

76

8.

Shakir Ahmed Saadick

68

9.

Dinesh Valke

59

10.

Ashutosh Sharma

21

11.

Madhusudhan Khanal

16

12

Fazal

13

13.

Tabish Qureshi

12

14.

Taffazul Hussain

12

15.

Tsethup Tshering

12

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Nov 1, 2022, 1:26:02 AM11/1/22
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks a lot, Singh ji, for the details.
Thanks to all the top contributors for their efforts to make this month memorable.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 1, 2022, 1:57:00 AM11/1/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks a lot dear Gurucharan ji for sharing the information, kind regards, Sam.

Dinesh Valke

Nov 1, 2022, 2:25:02 AM11/1/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Many thanks Gurcharan ji for the listing of top posters.
Hearty congratulations to all the top posters.

Regards.
Dinesh

Alka Khare

Nov 1, 2022, 3:30:10 AM11/1/22
to eFloraofIndia
Thank you Sir ji, Garg ji, Sam ji and Dinesh ji.

Regards
Alka Khare

J.M. Garg

Nov 1, 2022, 11:02:30 AM11/1/22