5 pictures for you

Skip to the first unread message

Yazdy Palia

13 Jul 2010, 11:47:54 am13/07/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
The above 5 pictures are from one plant. Size of berries around 8 mm.
Leaves are of irregular shape. A few prickles on the stem, no prickles
on the leaves.
Id of the plant please?
Date & Time 13 July 2010
Location: Place, Altitude, GPS Chethalayam, Wayanad, Kerala
Habitat: Garden, Urban, Wild Type: Wild
Plant Habit: Tree, Shrub, Climber, Herb Shrub
Height, Length. 4’
Leaves Type, Shape, Size Irregular
Inflorescence Type Size
Flowers Size Colour Calyx Bracts- Purple
Fruits Type, Shape, Size Seeds Round, orange in colour when ripe, size 8mm
Other Information like Frangrance, Pollinator, Uses.
Regards
Yazdy Palia.

You have been sent 5 pictures.

DSCN3132.JPG
DSCN3133.JPG
DSCN3134.JPG
DSCN3135.JPG
DSCN3136.JPG

DSCN3132.JPG
DSCN3133.JPG
DSCN3134.JPG
DSCN3135.JPG
DSCN3136.JPG

tanay bose

13 Jul 2010, 1:44:35 pm13/07/10
to Yazdy Palia, indiantreepix
Images are too small Yazdy ji
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Dr. Arvind Kadus

14 Jul 2010, 9:25:43 am14/07/10
to efloraofindia
Dear freinds, Hi!,
I, Dr. Arvind Kadus the new member of your family.
Dear Yazdy ji this plant is may be from solanaceae family and it may
be Solanum indicum.
are there present the thorns on leaves? because the pictures are so
small it is not possible to judge. I think it is s.indicum.
Regards,
Dr. arvind Kadus.
> 9830439691(Mobile)- Hide quoted text -

Gurcharan Singh

14 Jul 2010, 11:00:34 am14/07/10
to Dr. Arvind Kadus, efloraofindia
Yazdy ji
Please resize the pictures (now work with originals, not these ones) to approx 800 x 600 pixels size. It should be about 100 to 200 kb with most cameras.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

mani nair

14 Jul 2010, 12:30:45 pm14/07/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Dr. Arvind Kadus, efloraofindia
Yazdy ji, I have seen this plant in Pattambi, Kerala.   I think this is Indian nightshade.

Regards,

Mani.