A quick review of the BNHS DVD by L. Shyamal

Ashwin Baindur

Feb 20, 2009, 12:08:18 PM2/20/09
to indiantreepix
Hi,

What Shyamal, has to say is of interest to all people interested in
nature who have had difficulties in finding information.

Besides, the JBNHS has definitely been a major contributor to
information about trees in India.

Ashwin

Feb 23, 2009, 12:03:11 PM2/23/09
to indiantreepix
Hi,

Does anyone here know the way to buy this DVD or if it is on sale yet?
I checked the BNHS website but could not find any mention of this DVD there.

Regards.

Chandan