VOF..Goodyera repens

Smita Raskar

Aug 29, 2012, 6:49:07 AM8/29/12
to indiantreepix

Hello All
Beautiful orchid Goodyera repens frm VOF
regards
--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,

_DSC0859.JPG
_DSC0857.JPG

mani nair

Aug 29, 2012, 10:00:24 AM8/29/12
to Smita Raskar, indiantreepix
beautiful orchid Smita ji
Regards,
Mani

Prashant Awale

Aug 29, 2012, 11:13:15 AM8/29/12
to mani nair, Smita Raskar, indiantreepix
Superb. Thanks Smita ji for sharing.
Regards
Prashant

Dinesh Valke

Aug 29, 2012, 11:20:31 AM8/29/12
to Prashant Awale, mani nair, Smita Raskar, indiantreepix
Very nice find Smita ji.
Regards.
Dinesh

Khyanjeet Gogoi

Aug 29, 2012, 11:32:43 AM8/29/12
to Dinesh Valke, Prashant Awale, mani nair, Smita Raskar, indiantreepix
Nice pics smitaji.... Thanks for sharing......

Regards
Khyanjeet Gogoi

Nidhan Singh

Aug 29, 2012, 11:37:30 AM8/29/12
to Khyanjeet Gogoi, Dinesh Valke, Prashant Awale, mani nair, Smita Raskar, indiantreepix
Wow! fantastic find Smita Ji....

--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Satish Phadke

Aug 31, 2012, 5:00:01 AM8/31/12
to Nidhan Singh, Khyanjeet Gogoi, Dinesh Valke, Prashant Awale, mani nair, Smita Raskar, indiantreepix
Beautiful ground orchid.
Dr Satish Phadke

Balkar Singh

Sep 1, 2012, 2:14:13 PM9/1/12
to Satish Phadke, Nidhan Singh, Khyanjeet Gogoi, Dinesh Valke, Prashant Awale, mani nair, Smita Raskar, indiantreepix
Good Find Smita Ji...... We missed this

Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Sep 27, 2021, 6:04:57 AM9/27/21
to efloraofindia
I am a bit confused but this could be Goodyera schlechtendaliana.
I am sure this is the same plant I photographed during my visit to VoF.
Need to check.
Pankaj

J.M. Garg

Oct 3, 2021, 7:05:01 AM10/3/21
to efloraofindia, smilingsmit, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Thanks a lot, Pankaj ji

With regards,
J.M.Garg