[efloraofindia:34486] Xylia xylocarpa-flowers

Rashida Atthar

May 10, 2010, 9:50:29 AM5/10/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
I had recently sent the illustration of Xylia xylocarpa, only missing element was the flowers. There was only one tree that had a few flowers amongst all the trees of the species we saw at Kulgi and Anashi WLS, Karnataka in the last week of April, '10.  Attaching the same to complete the set. Also attaching one pic. last leaf is with out its pair, and leaflets  becoming smaller in size, characteristic of this species. This is seen in my earlier set too.

regards,
Rashida.

Xylia xylocarpa flower.JPG
Xylia xylocarpa flowers.JPG