Dholpur, January 2022 :: Solanum virginianum :: ARK2022-061

Alka Khare

Mar 15, 2022, 12:54:58 AM3/15/22
to efloraofindia
Hello friends

This was clicked at Dholpur, Rajasthan on the banks of the Chambal river in January 2022

I guess Solanum virginianum. Please validate.

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare
Solanum virginianum_Dholpur1.jpg
Solanum virginianum_Dholpur2.jpg

Alka Khare

Mar 15, 2022, 1:00:24 AM3/15/22
to efloraofindia
I guess the attached pics are the same.

Regards
Alka Khare

IMG_7474.jpg
IMG_7470.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 21, 2022, 11:59:33 AM3/21/22
to efloraofindia, Alka
Yes, close to images at Solanum virginianum

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 21, 2022, 12:00:40 PM3/21/22
to efloraofindia, Alka
No, last two images appears close to images at Argemone mexicana (Introduced)

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Alka Khare

Apr 5, 2022, 11:30:57 PM4/5/22
to efloraofindia
Thank you Garg ji for validating the first set of pics.
And the ID of the second set.
I too had initially thought it to be Argemone mexicana, however its proximity to the first plant posted let me to believe otherwise.

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare