Turnera subulata?

J.M. Garg

Oct 5, 2009, 1:25:00 AM10/5/09
to indiantreepix
I have uploaded my photographs as Turnera ulmifolia 'Elegans', which are available at link (bottom nine photos):

Now I have received the following message:
"I have changed the name of a series of your images, as File:Turnera ulmifolia 'Elegans' in Hyderabad, AP W IMG 0221.jpg, to Turnera subulata. The cultivar name you use is probably rewritten from the names Turnera elegans and Turnera ulmfolia var. elegans which are both synonyms of Turnera subulata. See Wikispecies for references. epibase"

Is it OK?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

J.M. Garg

Oct 28, 2009, 8:15:59 AM10/28/09
to indiantreepix, Sushmita Jha, mangala borkar, Nudrat, Mahadeswara Swamy, Khaleel chovva, satyendra tiwari, Prashant awale

Forwarding again for confirmation or otherwise pl.

J.M. Garg

Nov 20, 2009, 10:57:32 AM11/20/09
to indiantreepix, Sushmita Jha, mangala borkar, Nudrat, Mahadeswara Swamy, Khaleel chovva, satyendra tiwari, Prashant awale
A reply:
"Dear Gargj,
For me your identification /  revised nomenclature  seems to be  correct.
Best regards,
Dr.Mahadeswara swamy"