Asteraceae Fortnight Part 3-Ligulate heads: Country Dandelion (NSJ-02)

Narendra Joshi

Jul 6, 2013, 12:41:21 PM7/6/13
to indiantreepix
Chondrilla juncea (Country Dandelion) Pl confirm. A weed found after monsoon.

--
With Regards,
Narendra Joshi

J.M. Garg

Jul 13, 2013, 6:18:16 AM7/13/13
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Tabish Qureshi, amit chauhan, meenakshi prajneshu, amit kumar, Suresh Rana, Purshotam singh, anz...@gmail.com, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Alok Mahendroo, Nidhan Singh, Kishanlal, Anil Thakur, Prashant awale, Narendra Joshi

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2135 members & 1,59,000 messages on 30/6/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8500 species).
Chondrilla juncea.jpg
Van-gobi Country Dandelion.jpg
Vangobi.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 19, 2013, 5:45:41 AM7/19/13
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Prashant awale, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Rajdeo Singh, satish pardeshi, Satish Phadke, Ajay Nalawade, Sweedle Cerejo, Nudrat Sayed, Tapas Chakrabarty, Neil Soares, Vinod Devarkar, Sheetal Chaudhari, Pravin Kawale, Sachin Sata, rlgh...@gmail.com, Adittya Dharap, radha veach, Ramchandra Gore, Smita Raskar, rahul kamble, Narendra Joshi

Apr 29, 2016, 6:32:14 AM4/29/16
to efloraofindia, Narendra Joshi
Thanks, Narendra ji.
I think matches with images at Flowers of India

Jun 17, 2021, 8:46:20 AM6/17/21
to efloraofindia, surajitkoley, Narendra Joshi
Feedback from Surajit ji at efi page:
Please check the species is distributed in India.

If not please try Launaea intybacea (Jacq.) Beauverd.

to efloraofindia, surajitkoley, Narendra Joshi
Thanks, Surajit ji.
Yes it does not seem to have distribution in India as per POWO, CoL and eFlora.
It may be Launaea procumbens (Roxb.) Ramayya & Rajagopal as per images and details herein.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg