ID request--Strobilanthes Sp??

Prashant awale

Sep 5, 2009, 3:00:11 AM9/5/09
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
Came across this Strobilanthes sp. near Munnar, Kerala (November). This photos are from my old collection and unfortunately these are the only photos i have of this sp.
As  indicated by Garg ji and Gurucharan Ji, additional photos of leaves, stems, etc would have been of help for arriving at proper ID. I agree and its a good suggestion ..

Thanks & best wishes
Prashant

strobi-3.jpg
Strobi-1.jpg
Strobi-2.jpg

santhosh kumar es

Sep 5, 2009, 3:22:40 AM9/5/09
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Dear  all,

I think this represents Strobilanthes micranthus Wight

Santhosh

2009/9/5 Prashant awale <pka...@gmail.com>

--
SANTHOSH

Dr. E S SANTHOSH KUMAR
Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode
Thiruvananthapuram-695562
Kerala, India
www.drsanthosh.wetpaint.com
 Please consider your environmental responsibility:Before printing this e-mail, ask yourself whether you need a hard copy!