222 ID wild plant Desmodium

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 13, 2021, 12:45:12 PM12/13/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 04.12.2021, 07.50am

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: climbing, branches, slender weak stem 02.5mm diameter, hairy, annual

Height: 01.5 meters

Leaves: alternate, tripartite, leaflets ovate apex, hairy, size:11×6cm or less

Flower: axillary, racemose, diameter:06mm, violet, non fragrant

Fruit: cylindrical beans green into brown, size:08×0.5cm

Seed: brown, upto 08 nos., pea shaped

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

222 Identify wild plant
20211204_074908.jpg
20211204_075238.jpg
20211204_075434.jpg
20211204_075330.jpg
20211204_075418.jpg
20211204_075116.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 13, 2021, 12:53:04 PM12/13/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021, 11:18 pm Sam Kuzhalanattu, <samkuzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sharing more images
20211205_115635.jpg
20211204_075448.jpg
20211205_115708.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 13, 2021, 12:56:02 PM12/13/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021, 11:13 pm Sam Kuzhalanattu, <samkuzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
20211205_115417.jpg
20211205_115635.jpg
20211205_115644.jpg
20211205_115658.jpg
20211205_115521.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 13, 2021, 1:00:24 PM12/13/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211205_120032.jpg
20211205_115859.jpg

J.M. Garg

Dec 13, 2021, 11:40:49 PM12/13/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
I think something else.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 14, 2021, 12:11:36 AM12/14/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji,
One time I saw this ID in our eFI, and I can't remember where it is, with kind regards, Sam.

girish kumar ellezhuthil

Dec 14, 2021, 5:42:28 AM12/14/21
to efloraofindia
Calapogonium mucunoides?

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Dec 15, 2021, 9:30:11 AM12/15/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, girish kumar ellezhuthil
Yes, it is Calapogonium mucunoides dear Girish ji, thank you very much for ID my plant with kind regards, Sam.