id please - 300110_Goa_SSN_6

shubhada nikharge

Feb 3, 2010, 8:34:18 AM2/3/10
to indian tree pix
Hi,
request for id.
pics taken at Mahavir sanctuary, Mollem, Goa on 30th Jan 2010.
Cheers,
Shubhada

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."

2010_0131_goa_0116 e.JPG
2010_0131_goa_0118 e.JPG
2010_0131_goa_0120 e.JPG
2010_0131_goa_0129 e.JPG

Dinesh Valke

Feb 3, 2010, 8:47:04 AM2/3/10
to shubhada nikharge, indian tree pix
... would it be Ixora species: I. pavetta OR I. brachiata ?

Regards.

Pardeshi S.

Feb 3, 2010, 11:45:00 PM2/3/10
to efloraofindia