Tragedy in Ushadi's family

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 30, 2011, 11:12:52 AM9/30/11
to efloraofindia
Dear members
It is with great sorrow that I convey that our respected member Ushadi has lost two of her cousins in Plane crash in Nepal. On behalf of the whole Group I express our condolence to Ushadi and her family and pray to the Almighty to give them strength to bear this great loss. Our sympathy with the whole family of Ushadi.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

Sep 30, 2011, 11:28:49 AM9/30/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Yes Sir this is a great loss to the family. May God give the power to all family members to bear this loss.
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Giby Kuriakose

Sep 30, 2011, 11:37:28 AM9/30/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Balkar Arya
Does resurfaced id request also considered as this month's post?

Thanks and Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

J.M. Garg

Sep 30, 2011, 12:37:59 PM9/30/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Ushadi micromini
May she get the strength to bear this great loss.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5500 species).

Pankaj Oudhia

Sep 30, 2011, 4:02:54 PM9/30/11
to efloraofindia
इस दुःख की घड़ी में हम सब उनके साथ हैं|

पंकज अवधिया

Madhuri Raut

Sep 30, 2011, 10:32:34 PM9/30/11
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Oh Its really disheartening news. May God Give Ushadi the necessary strength to bear this great loss.
Regards
Bhagyashri

Ushadi micromini

Oct 1, 2011, 9:29:58 AM10/1/11
to efloraofindia

Dear Gurcharanji, Garg ji, Pankaj Oudhia ji, Madhuri, Giby ji, and
Balkar ji...

Yes, we are coping the best way we can... love and support from family
and friends is sustaining us..
as are the happy memories of the couple and the fact that they did
sooo much for the community and the poor uneducated masses... the
support and testimonials from UNICEF and WHO were very intensely felt
and appreciated...
total strangers walked up and said how much they had done for them...

lesson learned: selfless service is what touches people's hearts and
minds... and that's what survives...

Thank you for your kind words, Gurcharanji, Garg ji, Pankaj Oudhia ji,
Madhuri, Giby ji, and Balkar ji...
I will convey your sentiments to my uncle and the rest of the
family... they will be appreciative of kindness from total strangers
fin their time of need....

Thanks again
Usha di
========