PLEASE ID

Devendra Bhardwaj

Mar 28, 2009, 8:29:52 AM3/28/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hello To all,
    I am sending third time For ID,But unforunatlly there is no responce.Please help me for ideantification.
Devendra Bhardwaj
Asst. Conservator of Forests,
Kotputli,Jaipur
(raj)

P3230052.jpg
P3230077.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 28, 2009, 2:03:28 PM3/28/09
to Devendra Bhardwaj, indian...@googlegroups.com
Here was some more inf. given in the earlier mail for 2nd picture as below:
"Hello,
    It is a weed .Hight ib not more than 7".ID Please.
Devendra"

2009/3/28 Devendra Bhardwaj <devendra...@yahoo.com>
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now. J.M.Garg
"We often ignore the beauty around us"
Creating Awareness about Indian Flora & Fauna:

J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 28, 2009, 2:20:08 PM3/28/09
to Devendra Bhardwaj, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Devendra ji,
First appears to be Melilotus indica (Sweet clover, Van methika). Here are links for it: http://www.hear.org/starr/plants/images/species/?q=melilotus+indica (lots of pix), http://www.aluka.org/action/showMetadata?doi=10.5555/AL.AP.UPWTA.3_640&pgs= (little details).

J.M. Garg

Mar 28, 2009, 10:47:24 PM3/28/09
to Devendra Bhardwaj, indian...@googlegroups.com
Here is further feedback along with a attachment from Devendra ji:
"Thanks, but still not clear. I am sending another photo of same specimen. Again thanks for consideration.
Devendra Bhardwaj"
I think picture of the foilage may help with the Id. Devendra ji to pl. attach, if he has it.
2009/3/28 J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
P3230073.jpg

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Dec 9, 2020, 7:25:45 AM12/9/20