Ligustrum robustum

ranjini kamath

Jul 19, 2009, 10:02:22 AM7/19/09
to indiatreepix
This is a small tree with very fragrant flowers.Pic-Lalbagh-12-07-09.
Thanks for looking.
Ranjini Kamath
Lalbagh-Aug '09 027-ph.jpg
Lalbagh-Aug '09 028-ph.jpg
Lalbagh-Aug '09 029-ph.jpg
Lalbagh-Aug '09 031-ph.jpg

JM Garg

Jun 10, 2018, 9:19:59 AM6/10/18
to efloraofindia, ranjini kamath
Lalbagh-Aug '09 027-ph.jpg
Lalbagh-Aug '09 028-ph.jpg
Lalbagh-Aug '09 029-ph.jpg
Lalbagh-Aug '09 031-ph.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 10, 2018, 9:28:38 AM6/10/18
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia
Thanks, Paradesi ji.

On 10 June 2018 at 18:57, Paradesi Anjaneyulu <paradesia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you so much sir; I am also visited at july-2016 in Lalbag Botanic garden, same name plate.
really happy.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).