Please confirm ID: 100110AK1

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 10, 2010, 2:47:36 AM1/10/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

 These are the other type of Diospyros fruits I have seen at Jijamata Udyan.
This picture was taken on 8th July, 08.
Could you confirm that these are indeed Japanese persimmon?
Regards,
Aarti Khale

You have been sent 1 picture.

Diospyros 'Kaki','Japanese persimmon'(Diospermum) fruits-P1040256.JPG

Diospyros 'Kaki','Japanese persimmon'(Diospermum) fruits-P1040256.JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 23, 2010, 12:26:03 AM2/23/10
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, satish pardeshi, Shrikant Ingalhalikar

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Diospyros 'Kaki','Japanese persimmon'(Diospermum) fruits-P1040256.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 23, 2010, 3:25:13 AM2/23/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, satish pardeshi, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
Aarti ji
This does not appear to be the Japanese persimon Diospyros kaki (syn: D. chinensis)

To me this one appears to be the Mabolo fruit Diospyros blancoi (syn: D. discolor).

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Diospyros 'Kaki','Japanese persimmon'(Diospermum) fruits-P1040256.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 14, 2010, 2:53:19 AM4/14/10
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, TANAY BOSE, Tabish, Vijayasankar Raman
Resurfacing again for ID

earlier feedback

Me..............................This does not appear to be the Japanese persimon Diospyros kaki (syn: D. chinensis)

To me this one appears to be the Mabolo fruit Diospyros blancoi (syn: D. discolor).

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
Diospyros 'Kaki','Japanese persimmon'(Diospermum) fruits-P1040256.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 11, 2015, 11:48:44 AM1/11/15
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Prashant Awale
A very old post again a Diospyros Species from Jijamata Udyan, Mumbai.
Adding more pictures for validation of id suggested by Gurcharan Ji.
Aarti

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:
Resurfacing again for ID

earlier feedback

Me..............................This does not appear to be the Japanese persimon Diospyros kaki (syn: D. chinensis)
To me this one appears to be the Mabolo fruit Diospyros blancoi (syn: D. discolor).

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

 These are the other type of Diospyros fruits I have seen at Jijamata Udyan.
This picture was taken on 8th July, 08.
Could you confirm that these are indeed Japanese persimmon?
Regards,
Aarti Khale

Diospyros-P1040256.JPG
Diospyros-P1040257.JPG