Off for sometime.

Pankaj Kumar

Mar 15, 2011, 4:14:02 PM3/15/11
to indiantreepix, itp...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
For next few weeks my life is going to be very hectic due to some
urgent work and hence I wont be able to contribute much to the group.
This may go on till 1-2 weeks of April which is the deadline for
something I have to do. I wish I succeed in the same as it is very
important part of my life.
I may not even check the mails though I am online for almost 24hrs a
day, but I will try to follow up as soon as I get free. If there are
any orchids that may be sent personally to me on gmail. I would love
to check. From now on till I am back, I am putting my mail on digest
mode.
Take care and happy posting.
Regards
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

thats me.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 15, 2011, 9:54:14 PM3/15/11
to itp...@googlegroups.com, Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix
Best of luck Pankaj ji
Our best wishes are with you.
Let us hope you have some good information to share when you come back to be fully active on the group.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Smita Raskar

Mar 16, 2011, 8:37:47 AM3/16/11
to Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix, itp...@googlegroups.com
May All Your Dreams Come True Pankaj
I know you will come with flying colors of success
My Blessings are always with you:):)

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 1:44 AM, Pankaj Kumar <sahani...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,

Mahadeswara

Mar 16, 2011, 12:06:51 AM3/16/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Pankaj ji,
Though we miss you and your valuable comments for some time, we
understand the urgency of your involvement and it is important that
you have a commitment to complete the work. We hope you would bring
some good info to the group on successful completion of your work.
All the best in your assignment and your career.
Mahadeswara Swamy.