request for id of a climber - 300110_Goa_SSN_4

11 views
Skip to the first unread message

shubhada nikharge

unread,
02-Feb-2010, 8:01:00 am02/02/10
to indian tree pix
Hi,
Request for id of a climber.
Pics taken at Mollem Sanctuary, Goa on 30th Jan 2010
Cheers,
Shubhada



"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.
unid climber 2010_0131_goa_0142 e.JPG
unid climber 2010_0131_goa_0141 e.JPG

Neil Soares

unread,
02-Feb-2010, 8:21:49 am02/02/10
to indian tree pix, shubhada nikharge
Hi Shubhada,
  They are the fruit of Cyclea burmanni. Sending you my photographs of the same.
                                      Regards,
                                        Neil.

--- On Tue, 2/2/10, shubhada nikharge <shubhada...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To post to this group, send email to indian...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.

Cyclea burmanni fruit 1.jpg
Cyclea burmanni fruit 2.jpg

Neil Soares

unread,
02-Feb-2010, 1:00:07 pm02/02/10
to indian tree pix, shubhada nikharge
Hi,
 Cyclea burmanni was flowering profusely at Shahapur on Sunday. Sending a few photographs.      
                  With regards,
                    Neil Soares.
 

--- On Tue, 2/2/10, Neil Soares <drneil...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Cyclea burmanni flowers 1.jpg
Cyclea burmanni flowers 2.jpg
Cyclea burmanni flowers 3.jpg

Pravin Kawale

unread,
02-Feb-2010, 1:07:38 pm02/02/10
to Neil Soares, indian tree pix, shubhada nikharge
Hi
Flowering of the same
Thanks

On 2/2/10, Neil Soares <drneil...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Shubhada,
> They are the fruit of Cyclea burmanni. Sending you my photographs of the
> same.
> Regards,
> Neil.
>
> --- On Tue, 2/2/10, shubhada nikharge <shubhada...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>
>
> From: shubhada nikharge <shubhada...@yahoo.co.in>
> Subject: [efloraofindia:27109] request for id of a climber -
> 300110_Goa_SSN_4
> To: "indian tree pix" <indian...@googlegroups.com>
> Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 6:31 PM
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
> Request for id of a climber.
> Pics taken at Mollem Sanctuary, Goa on 30th Jan 2010
> Cheers,
> Shubhada
>
>
> "I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can
> do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
>
>
>
>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To post to this group, send email to indian...@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To post to this group, send email to indian...@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.
>
>


--
Pravin

DSC01375-1.JPG
DSC01382-1.JPG
DSC01379-1.JPG
Reply to all
Reply to the author
Forward
0 new messages