Request regarding to add me as a member for the Eflora India

Penchala Pratap

Jul 2, 2024, 2:17:03 AM (yesterday) Jul 2
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
I am Dr. Goli Penchala Pratap, a Botanist at the National Research Institute of Unani Medicine for Skin Disorders (NRIUMSD) in Hyderabad. Our institute is decentralized and operates under the Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. I am writing to request membership in Eflora of India to enhance my knowledge of plant identification, which is essential for my professional responsibilities.
Thanking you
With Regards
Dr Goli Penchala Pratap