WEDELIA - WHICH SPECIES?

Debasish Joardar

Oct 27, 2007, 7:06:41 AM10/27/07
to indian...@googlegroups.com, WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com
Dear Friends,

Photographed at Salt Lake , Near Kolkata  on 25/10/2007.

It is Wedelia sp. But I am not sure whether it is W.triloba or W.chinensis.

Please help me to identify this Wedelia up to species level.

Thanks,

Debasish Joardar.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

DEBASISH JOARDAR

Oct 27, 2007, 8:34:21 AM10/27/07
to indiantreepix
Dear friends,

I am very sorry. It was all my fault. Earlier, these pictures were
sent for identification in this group and had been identified at
Wedelia chinensis. And these were taken at Chandannagore, not at Salt
Lake!!!!!

In my next post, I am sending a new set of pictures of Wedelia sp.
which I actually shoot at Salt Lake for identification

Sorry, again.

Debasish Joardar