Another tiny white flower amongst the wet grass (2)

kiran srivastava

Jul 12, 2009, 11:50:28 PM7/12/09
to Flowers of India, wildflo...@yahoogroups.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Anothger tiny white flower photographed in the wet grassy areas of Tulsi Lake, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Mumbai. Appears to be dentella repens?? Can someone confirm this please?

Other flowers seen are Marsh or False Daisy (photo posted a while ago), Madras Carpet and Indian Turnsole, though the latter grows upright.

Cheers,
Kiran Srivastava
Mumbai

P1070776.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 7, 2009, 10:08:51 AM8/7/09
to indiantreepix

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

P1070776.jpg

sibdas

Aug 7, 2009, 10:25:51 AM8/7/09
to indiantreepix
Lovely pic. Yes, it seems like Dentella repens.