Need id for this blastania sp.

ankushdave .

Dec 8, 2019, 8:25:15 AM12/8/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Reposting again for ID for creeper
Images taken between 6 October 19 to 7 November 19
Agra, U.P.

Thanking You,
Ankush
Mob:- 7017606718
FB_IMG_1575809774379.jpg
IMG_20191205_145028369.jpg
FB_IMG_1575809777118.jpg
FB_IMG_1575809771342.jpg
FB_IMG_1575809783567.jpg
FB_IMG_1575809786401.jpg
FB_IMG_1575809791800.jpg
FB_IMG_1575809779950.jpg
FB_IMG_1575809794466.jpg
FB_IMG_1575809789146.jpg

ankushdave

Dec 9, 2019, 6:06:46 AM12/9/19
to efloraofindia

Requesting once again for ID

ankushdave

Dec 9, 2019, 10:33:27 PM12/9/19
to efloraofindia
Request in once again for ID.

J.M. Garg

Dec 21, 2019, 5:42:35 AM12/21/19
to efloraofindia, ankushdave .
Thanks, Ankush ji, for the wonderful images.
This should be Ctenolepis cerasiformis (Stocks) Hook. fil. as per comparative images at Ctenolepis

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

FB_IMG_1575809774379.jpg
IMG_20191205_145028369.jpg
FB_IMG_1575809777118.jpg
FB_IMG_1575809771342.jpg