Crotalaria montana Roxb. ex Roth :: Waghbil, Thane, Maharashtra :: Nov 27, 2009 · 5:04 PM IST

Dinesh Valke

May 30, 2023, 11:38:23 AM5/30/23
to efloraofindia
Crotalaria montana Roxb. ex Roth
Waghbil, Thane, Maharashtra :: Nov 27, 2009 · 5:04 PM IST :: about 3 m (10 ft) asl

More of my posts at eFI of Crotalaria montana Roxb. ex Roth
Crotalaria montana Roxb. ex Roth
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Jun 8, 2023, 6:18:03 AM6/8/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, DineshValke

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Jun 8, 2023, 8:00:00 AM6/8/23
to eFloraofIndia
Garg ji, please look at following posts dated 28 May 2023 and 1 Jun 2023 ... the pod belongs belongs to plant in this colony.
In this spot, in my neighbourhood, there is no Crotalaria juncea.
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Jun 8, 2023, 8:16:16 AM6/8/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, DineshValke
Thanks, Dinesh ji, for the clarification.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg