FOR ID :: Crotalaria sp. :: Waghbil, Thane, Maharashtra :: Aug 2, 2008 · JUN23 DV154

Dinesh Valke

Jun 9, 2023, 12:05:58 PM6/9/23
to efloraofindia
Crotalaria sp. ... FOR ID
Waghbil, Thane, Maharashtra :: Aug 2, 2008 · 2:47 PM IST :: about 3 m (10 ft) asl

Crotalaria sp. ... FOR ID
Crotalaria sp. ... FOR ID
Crotalaria sp. ... FOR ID
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Jun 17, 2023, 2:14:54 AM6/17/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, DineshValke

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Jun 17, 2023, 3:15:01 AM6/17/23
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com
Garg ji,
On the  https://efloraofindia.com/2011/02/20/crotalaria-linifolia/ page, I see some sets showing obovate leaves while some are linear. Same observed in photos of herbaria in POWO. If C. linifolia has variable leaves, it makes it difficult for me to decide, I will leave it to experts to comment.

narrow leaves, with hairy leaf surface
Fabaceae (Faboideae) Week_ Crotolaria linnifolia_ 091111PD11 Flora of Orissa

obovate leaves, tapering towards stem, not hairy

not hairy, leaves of my posted plants have some similarity to those in posts listed below

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Jan 3, 2024, 1:52:00 AMJan 3
to efloraofindia, DineshValke

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Jan 8, 2024, 12:49:45 AMJan 8
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Many thanks, Garg ji, for suggesting the possible ID.
Regards.
Dinesh