Fern book - Fraser-Jenkins', Taxonomic Revision of 300 Indian subcontinental Pteridophytes with a Revised Census List (illustrated).

Deepak Deshpande

Jan 21, 2022, 5:56:31 AM1/21/22
to efloraofindia
The site given below no longer exists. Can I access this book from somewhere else ?
 "If people would like to know more about the taxonomy of Indian ferns at least they can see the Tax. Rev. 300 book by joining the Indian-Ferns group (free) - find it on www.groups.yahoo.com/group/Indian-Ferns - then click on Files and find book. It will at least put people in touch with the complexities of modern Indian Fern Taxonomy, and the references therein will be useful, as also the photos."

J.M. Garg

Jan 21, 2022, 6:03:49 AM1/21/22
to efloraofindia, drdeepakdeshpandenpn
Thanks, Deepak ji