Flora of Kaiga_ID_Please_17082011 PJ1

PUTTARAJU K

Aug 16, 2011, 10:13:36 PM8/16/11
to indiantreepix

Dear All,

Flora of Kaiga_ID_Please_17082011 PJ1. This creeper  Commonly grows in bushes, fruit is looks like Chocolate ball, attached  one  fruit & leaf pic for ID..

Date/Time-:15/08/11   -    16:30

Location- Place, Altitude - Kaiga , Uttar Kannada ,Karnataka, 380 mtrs

Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type-   wild

Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb- Climber

Height/Length- 7m

-
With Regards,
PUTTARAJU K,
SCIENTIFIC OFFICER,
KAIGA ATOMIC POWER PLANT,
POST-KAIGA, U.K.DISTRICT,
KARNATAKA -581400
MOB : 9448999150
EMAIL : pakshir...@gmail.com
             kputt...@npcil.co.in

DSC_0862 copy.jpg
DSC_0865 copy.jpg

Neil Soares

Aug 16, 2011, 11:21:18 PM8/16/11
to indiantreepix, PUTTARAJU K
Hi,
 This is the bulbil of Dioscorea bulbifera. Please check this site for my recent posts of this plant.
                   Regards,
                    Neil Soares.

Balkar Arya

Aug 17, 2011, 11:20:35 AM8/17/11
to PUTTARAJU K, indiantreepix
Yes Dioscorea bulbifera
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Satish Phadke

Aug 17, 2011, 11:27:59 AM8/17/11
to PUTTARAJU K, indiantreepix
Yes Dioscorea bulbifera.
Recently I had posted the same plant in flowering stage.
Dr Phadke

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Aug 17, 2011, 1:15:33 PM8/17/11
to efloraofindia
Dioscorea bulbifera
Pankaj

On Aug 17, 8:27 pm, Satish Phadke <drsmpha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes *Dioscorea bulbifera.*
> Recently I had posted the same plant in flowering stage.
> Dr Phadke
>
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 7:43 AM, PUTTARAJU K <pakshirajka...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Dear All,
>
> > Flora of Kaiga_ID_Please_17082011 PJ1. This creeper  Commonly grows in
> > bushes, fruit is looks like Chocolate ball, attached  one  fruit & leaf pic
> > for ID..
>
> > Date/Time-:15/08/11   -    16:30
>
> > Location- Place, Altitude - Kaiga , Uttar Kannada ,Karnataka, 380 mtrs
>
> > Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type-   wild
>
> > Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb- Climber
>
> > Height/Length- 7m
>
> > -
> > With Regards,
> > PUTTARAJU K,
> > SCIENTIFIC OFFICER,
> > KAIGA ATOMIC POWER PLANT,
> > POST-KAIGA, U.K.DISTRICT,
> > KARNATAKA -581400
> > MOB : 9448999150
> > EMAIL : pakshirajka...@gmail.com
> >              kputtar...@npcil.co.in

Smilax004

Aug 18, 2011, 7:18:02 AM8/18/11
to efloraofindia
Dioscorea bulbifera of Dioscoreaceae family.

Regards,
Giby