PLANT FOR IDENTIFICATION -62

Debasish Joardar

Dec 30, 2007, 10:57:34 AM12/30/07
to indian...@googlegroups.com, WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com
Hi,

Location : Karnagar,
                 Dist. Midnapore, West Bengal.

Date : 21/12/2007.

Would you please identify this plant.

Thanks,

Debasish Joardar.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

1.jpg

Akramul Hoque

Jan 1, 2008, 12:58:18 PM1/1/08
to Debasish Joardar, indian...@googlegroups.com, WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com
Hello,
Id-62 is Rungia parviflora (Acanthaceae).
Akram

JM Garg

Mar 31, 2014, 6:47:12 AM3/31/14
to efloraofindia

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Id-62 is Rungia parviflora (Acanthaceae). Akram

To me it appears like Rungia pictinata (Syn. Rungia parviflora var. pictinata)

1.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 31, 2014, 6:54:29 AM3/31/14
to efloraofindia, Debasish Joardar

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Id-62 is Rungia parviflora (Acanthaceae). Akram

To me it appears like Rungia pictinata (Syn. Rungia parviflora var. pictinata)

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2265 members & 1,82,700 messages on 28/2/14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 9000 species & 1,80,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014

1.jpg

surajit koley

Mar 31, 2014, 1:21:01 PM3/31/14
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Debasish Joardar
Yes, Garg Sir, same to me too.

Thank you.

Regards,

surajit

J.M. Garg

Mar 31, 2014, 11:03:18 PM3/31/14
to efloraofindia
Thansk, Dr. Daschowdhury.

Jan 11, 2020, 1:19:36 AM1/11/20
to efloraofindia, Dr. Sangita Daschowdhury, Debasish Joardar
This should be Justicia pectinata as per discussions at Sorting Rungia species

dr.rakesh Singh

Jan 16, 2020, 7:22:25 AM1/16/20
to efloraofindia, J. M. Garg, Dr. Sangita Daschowdhury, Debasish Joardar
Most definitely yes !

J.M. Garg

Jan 16, 2020, 7:35:50 AM1/16/20
to dr.rakesh Singh, efloraofindia, Dr. Sangita Daschowdhury, Debasish Joardar
Thanks, Rakesh ji.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).