[efloraofindia:34173] Terminalia bellerica from Delhi

Gurcharan Singh

May 6, 2010, 11:10:39 AM5/6/10
to efloraofindia
Terminalia bellerica from Delhi, growing in Herbal Garden, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi
This completes my collection of Terminalia in Delhi
I may request members to upload photographs of T. Elliptica (T. tomentosa, T. crenulata) and T. catappa to complete the series on Terminalia. Fruits, flowers and leaves would be appreciated.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Terminalia-bellerica-Delhi-1.jpg
Terminalia-bellerica-Delhi-2.jpg
Terminalia-bellerica-Delhi-3.jpg

tanay bose

May 6, 2010, 11:49:24 AM5/6/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Nice set Gucharan ji
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Neil Soares

May 6, 2010, 12:41:39 PM5/6/10
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Hi Prof. Singh,
   Sending you my photographs of Terminalia bellerica [Beheda] fruit.
                          Regards,
                            Neil.

Terminalia bellerica from Delhi, growing in Herbal Garden, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi
This completes my collection of Terminalia in Delhi
I may request members to upload photographs of T. Elliptica (T. tomentosa, T. crenulata) and T. catappa to complete the series on Terminalia. Fruits, flowers and leaves would be appreciated.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Terminalia bellerica , Beheda fruit 1.jpg
Terminalia bellerica , Beheda fruit 2.jpg

Satish Chile

May 7, 2010, 3:49:15 AM5/7/10
to Neil Soares, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Terminalia bellerica is an important forest produce in M.P. This fruit along with fruts of T. chebula anf that of Emblica officinales used for making "triphla powder"
Satish
--
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile