Leucas biflora (Vahl) R.Br. ex Sm.? 18/11/12 sk2

surajit koley

Nov 18, 2012, 9:29:16 AM11/18/12
to efloraofindia
Good evening

Found this creeper beside rail-track. It looks like the one at - https://groups.google.com/d/topic/indiantreepix/qZJY-DYimYg/discussion.

Species : Leucas biflora (Vahl) R.Br. ex Sm.?
H & H : wild creeper beside railway track
Date : 4/11/12, 11.10 a.m.
Place : Hooghly

And this striped-albatross on Boerhavia told me, "Hey! Take us with you to Vijay Sir...!"

Thank you,

Regards,

surajit

DSCN6606.jpg
DSCN6628.jpg
butterfly_01.jpg
butterfly_02.jpg
butterfly_03.jpg
butterfly_04.jpg
DSCN6609.jpg
DSCN6610.jpg
DSCN6612.jpg
DSCN6613.jpg
DSCN6614.jpg
DSCN6622.jpg
DSCN6623.jpg
DSCN6626.jpg

jmgarg1

Nov 25, 2012, 3:41:22 AM11/25/12
to efloraofindia, Vijayasankar Raman, Dinesh Valke, Smita Raskar, Jui Pethe, Muthu Karthick, Satish Phadke, manudev madhavan

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2000 members & 1,37,000 messages on 31/10/12) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 7500 species).

DSCN6606.jpg
DSCN6628.jpg
butterfly_01.jpg
butterfly_02.jpg
butterfly_03.jpg
butterfly_04.jpg
DSCN6609.jpg
DSCN6610.jpg
DSCN6612.jpg
DSCN6613.jpg
DSCN6614.jpg
DSCN6622.jpg
DSCN6623.jpg
DSCN6626.jpg

surajit koley

Nov 25, 2012, 9:38:41 AM11/25/12
to jmgarg1, efloraofindia
Thank you once again, Sir

Regards,

surajit

surajit koley

Nov 25, 2012, 9:00:59 PM11/25/12
to jmgarg1, efloraofindia
Good morning Sir,

A pdf available at the http://nopr.niscair.res.in/handle/123456789/12044 gives description of L. biflora and/or its variety.

Regards,

surajit

jmgarg1

Dec 2, 2012, 4:07:56 AM12/2/12
to efloraofindia, Vijayasankar Raman, Dinesh Valke, Smita Raskar, Jui Pethe, Muthu Karthick, Satish Phadke, manudev madhavan, surajit koley

Some earlier relevant feedback:

 A pdf available at the http://nopr.niscair.res.in/handle/123456789/12044 gives description of L. biflora and/or its variety.

Regards,
surajit

Dec 2, 2012, 8:23:30 AM12/2/12
to jmgarg1, efloraofindia, Vijayasankar Raman, Dinesh Valke, Smita Raskar, Muthu Karthick, Satish Phadke, manudev madhavan, surajit koley
I am positive about L. biflora

Jui Pethe

--
*Jui Pethe*

Senior Research Fellow,
NAIP-ICAR Project,
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Nashik

surajit koley

Dec 2, 2012, 9:23:05 AM12/2/12
to Jui Pethe, jmgarg1, efloraofindia
Thank you very much Jui Ji.

Thank you Garg Sir.

Regards,

surajit

Smita Raskar

Dec 3, 2012, 5:24:19 AM12/3/12
to Jui Pethe, jmgarg1, efloraofindia, Vijayasankar Raman, Dinesh Valke, Muthu Karthick, Satish Phadke, manudev madhavan, surajit koley
Yeah it is Leucas biflora  :)

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Jui Pethe <juip...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Smita raskar