Pluchea lanceolata high resolution photos

Javier Francisco-Ortega at FIU

Jun 17, 2021, 1:21:03 AM6/17/21
to efloraofindia
Good Evening eFlora of India Group,

I am a university professor from the Canary Islands who is currently working in Miami, Florida. We are currently writing a book on Canary Island personalities to whom plant genera were dedicated. The monotypic Compositae genus Berthelotia honors Sabin Berthelot, one of the most important botanists who worked in these islands.

The only species of this genus is currently placed in Pluchea as P. lanceolata. The book that we are preparing will be published by the Canary Island Government and will not have a for-profit status. I have just visited your website (https://efloraofindia.com/2011/03/22/pluchea-lanceolata/) that has excellent photos of this species. We would like to know if members of your group could kindly share with us high resolution images of these photos to be published in this book. The book will give the eFlora of India Group and the authot full credit for these photos.

We very much appreciate your time and help with this query.

Cordially,

===============
Javier Francisco-Ortega,
Professor,
Department of Biological Sciences,
Florida International University,
OE167 - University Park,
Miami, FL 33199
USA
Fax: 305-348-1986

J.M. Garg

Jun 17, 2021, 2:37:23 AM6/17/21
to efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, Fazal Rashid, GurcharanSingh, D.S Rawat, vishal wankhade, nb d, orteg...@gmail.com
May I request members marked in cc, who have posted these images to help him in the matter.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Javier Francisco-Ortega at FIU

Jun 17, 2021, 10:01:04 AM6/17/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, Fazal Rashid, GurcharanSingh, D.S Rawat, vishal wankhade, nb d
Dear Dr Garg,

Many thanks for sending this message to those who in the past posted these photos. In order to be published the photos need to be at least 2MB in size.

My gratitude to the colleagues who are willing to help us in the Canary Islands with this request.

With regards,
J.M.Garg