Top Posters of September 2021

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 1, 2021, 12:48:10 AM10/1/21
to efloraofindia
Friends
Month of September has been very encouraging, seeing an increase of nearly 1000 posts (3672 as against 2682 in August) as compared to last month. Not only Saroj ji has come back to his usual participation, we have also seen our veteran contributors sparing time for increased participation. Big comeback of Dinesh ji, enriching our database with regional names of Indian plants, Pankaj ji, Balakrishnan ji, Tapas ji, Santhan ji, with precious inputs. Good to See Aarti ,Alka ji, Sawmliana, Shobha ji and Bharti ji continuing their flow of uploads and looking at older ones. Sam ji and Shakir ji have kept pace with their uploads. Not to forget the big role of Paradesi ji, Mahadeswara ji and Surajit ji in Identifications
      Garg ji is pleasantly playing a big role in solving IDs by comparing images with other databases, leading from the front as usual.
      A big thanks to all experts from which Garg ji is getting IDs on individual basis.

Top Posters of September 2021

1.

Saroj Kasaju

903

2.

Gurcharan Singh

848

3.

J M Garg

791

4.

Aarti Khale

232

 5.

Paradesi Anjaneyyulu

145

6.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

133

7.

Alka Khare

83

8.

Dinesh Valke

73

9.

Mahadeswara Swamy

69

10.

Shakir Ahmed Saadick

46

11.

Pankaj Sahni

28

12.

Tapas Chakrabarty

21

13.

N P Balakrishnan

19

14.

P Santhan

19

15.

Surajit Koley

18

16.

M Sawmliana

17

17.

Bharti Raja

15

18.

Radha Veach

11

19.

Shobha Halwe

10

20.

Tabish Qureshi

10

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Oct 1, 2021, 1:07:51 AM10/1/21
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks, Singh ji, for all out efforts at your end.
Thanks to all the contributors for their contributions, in helping in building eFloraofIndia.
Other experts like Sabu ji, Krishnaraj ji, Milind ji, Nathan ji, Varun ji, Chris ji, Mark ji, G S Rawat ji, Navendu ji etc. have also contributed a lot.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Oct 1, 2021, 1:48:05 AM10/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Many thanks Gurcharan ji and Garg ji.
Saroj ji, as usual, the champion. Hearty congratulations, Saroj ji !!
Congratulations to all the top posters !!
Regards.
Dinesh

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 1, 2021, 2:41:30 AM10/1/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, GurcharanSingh

Thank you Dinesh Ji for your kind words !

Saroj Kasaju

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 1, 2021, 3:02:12 AM10/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks Gurcharan Ji and Garg Ji.
Congratulations to all the top posters.
Aarti

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 1, 2021, 3:44:22 AM10/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thank you very much for sharing the information, dear Gurucharan ji, with kind regards, Sam.

surajit koley

Oct 1, 2021, 11:29:20 AM10/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
What I see is a list, composed of veterans and freshers as well,  performing in harmony to create a world of knowledge based database on plants of the world, emphasizing on Indian flora in particular.

Thanks and congratulations to the members.

Thanks to Gurcharan Sir and Garg Sir.

Regards
surajit