Information about Publication of a Book "AN ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO THE ORCHIDS OF ASSAM, [xviii + 806 p., 2021]"

Prashant Awale

Aug 15, 2021, 9:57:40 PM8/15/21
to itpmods, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Dear Friends,
Forwarding the information shared by one of my friend about Publication of a new Book titled "AN ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO THE ORCHIDS OF ASSAM, [xviii + 806 p., 2021]".
This could be of use to our members.

Thanks & Regards
Prashant

Book3.jpg
Book5.jpg
Book4.jpg
ORCHIDS OF ASSAM.docx

Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan

Aug 15, 2021, 11:11:30 PM8/15/21
to itp...@googlegroups.com, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Seems a very nice publication. Good attempt, very much useful to botanist biodiversity enthusiasts. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks & regards
Dr. Santhan P
Industrial R&D expert, Plant taxonomist
Author of the Book "Trees of our Life" Botany, Chemistry, Medicine
9444813474/9620389349

Narendra Joshi

Aug 16, 2021, 1:21:44 AM8/16/21
to itpmods, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Thank You Prashant Ji for the information.

The book seems interesting. Any idea what is the price? And whether it is available in Mumbai.

REGARDS,

N S Joshi

J.M. Garg

Aug 16, 2021, 1:41:39 AM8/16/21
to efloraofindia, Prashant awale, Santanu Dey, durge...@gmail.com
Thanks, Prashant ji, for letting us know.
Congrats to Durgesh ji and Shantanu ji (both of whom have contributed a lot for efloraofindia) and other authors for bringing out such a wonderful book.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Book3.jpg
Book5.jpg
Book4.jpg
ORCHIDS OF ASSAM.docx

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 8, 2021, 3:11:44 AM9/8/21
to efloraindia, Prashant awale, Santanu Dey, Durgesh Verma
INR 3500 !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFBNOq6TCZDp-Hi5VsdLJXZ%2BBopMG1xwL9OutpSttSe%2BgA%40mail.gmail.com.