Asteraceae Fortnight Part 2-Discoid heads- Blumea sp. for id from Chakrata-GS19

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 7, 2013, 3:38:36 AM6/7/13
to efloraofindia
This plant, probably a species of Blumea was photographed along Budher caves road in Chakrata. Please help in ID.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Nidhan Singh

Jun 7, 2013, 6:56:10 AM6/7/13
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Can this be any Erigeron?

Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 7, 2013, 8:49:48 AM6/7/13
to Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia
Not very sure Nidhan ji

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

J.M. Garg

Jun 14, 2013, 4:18:32 AM6/14/13
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Tabish Qureshi, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, amit chauhan, meenakshi prajneshu, abesh sanyal, Balkar Singh, Nidhan Singh, Sundaresan Velusamy, mandeep kaur, Manoj Chandran, Umeshkumar Tiwari, Prashant awale, Suniti Datta, D.S Rawat, ashishm...@gmail.com, pandeyh...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

 Can this be any Erigeron?
--
Regards,
Dr. Nidhan Singh

 Not very sure Nidhan ji

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2110 members & 1,56,000 messages on 31/5/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8500 species).
Blumea-sp-2-Chakrata Budher caves road-DSC01009-Chakrata-3.jpg
Blumea-sp-2-Chakrata Budher caves road-DSC01010-Chakrata-1.jpg
Blumea-sp2-Chakrata Budher caves road-P1120957-Chakrata-2.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 21, 2013, 7:05:29 AM6/21/13
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh, Prashant awale, Satish Phadke, Nidhan Singh, D.S Rawat, Balkar Singh, Shrikant Ingalhalikar

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Can this be any Erigeron?
--
Regards,
Dr. Nidhan Singh

Not very sure Nidhan ji

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh

Blumea-sp-2-Chakrata Budher caves road-DSC01009-Chakrata-3.jpg
Blumea-sp-2-Chakrata Budher caves road-DSC01010-Chakrata-1.jpg
Blumea-sp2-Chakrata Budher caves road-P1120957-Chakrata-2.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 4, 2013, 1:30:38 AM7/4/13
to efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, surajit koley, Gurcharan Singh
Conyza japonica as per another thread.

Blumea-sp-2-Chakrata Budher caves road-DSC01009-Chakrata-3.jpg
Blumea-sp-2-Chakrata Budher caves road-DSC01010-Chakrata-1.jpg
Blumea-sp2-Chakrata Budher caves road-P1120957-Chakrata-2.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 21, 2018, 9:48:40 AM4/21/18
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
To me a looks a little different from other images at Conyza japonica

This plant, probably a species of Blumea was photographed along Budher caves road in Chakrata. Please help in ID.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2110 members & 1,56,000 messages on 31/5/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8500 species).

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

Blumea-sp-2-Chakrata Budher caves road-DSC01009-Chakrata-3.jpg
Blumea-sp-2-Chakrata Budher caves road-DSC01010-Chakrata-1.jpg
Blumea-sp2-Chakrata Budher caves road-P1120957-Chakrata-2.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

May 16, 2021, 9:16:05 AM5/16/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Conyza japonica ?
I think matches with Conyza japonica as suggested by Nidhan ji
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Blumea-sp-2-Chakrata Budher caves road-DSC01009-Chakrata-3.jpg
Blumea-sp-2-Chakrata Budher caves road-DSC01010-Chakrata-1.jpg
Blumea-sp2-Chakrata Budher caves road-P1120957-Chakrata-2.jpg

J.M. Garg

May 23, 2021, 7:32:07 AM5/23/21
to GurcharanSingh, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Looks different from images at Conyza japonica
Neobrachyactis roylei came to my mind but it looks different as per GBIF specimens.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 29, 2021, 12:19:38 PM5/29/21
to GurcharanSingh, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
To me appears close to images and details at Conyza leucantha (D.Don) Ludlow & P.H.Raven
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg