ANOCT45 Convolvulaceae for identification

Anurag Sharma

Oct 9, 2014, 9:04:09 PM10/9/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Nandi Hills
1st October 2014
DSC_1069.jpg
DSC_1071.jpg
DSC_1080.jpg
DSC_1081.jpg
DSC_1082.jpg
DSC_1078.jpg
DSC_1070.jpg
DSC_1079.jpg
DSC_1077.jpg
DSC_1073.jpg

ganesh hegde

Oct 9, 2014, 10:01:52 PM10/9/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com
May be Ipomoea nil. Check the characters

J.M. Garg

Oct 16, 2014, 3:46:41 AM10/16/14
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, ganesh hegde

Some earlier relevant feedback:

May be Ipomoea nil. Check the characters- from Ganesh Hegde ji.

efi page on Ipomoea nil

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

DSC_1069.jpg
DSC_1071.jpg
DSC_1080.jpg
DSC_1081.jpg
DSC_1082.jpg
DSC_1078.jpg
DSC_1070.jpg
DSC_1079.jpg
DSC_1077.jpg
DSC_1073.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 16, 2014, 4:48:18 AM10/16/14
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, ganesh hegde
Thanks, Ron ji.

From: "J.M. Garg"
Date: Thursday, October 16, 2014 3:46 am
To: efloraofindia
Cc: Anurag Sharma , ganesh hegde

> Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.
>
> Some earlier relevant feedback:
>
> May be Ipomoea nil. Check the characters- from Ganesh Hegde
> ji.
>
> efi page on Ipomoea nil
> > l/cl/convolvulaceae/ipomoea/ipomoea-nil>

J.M. Garg

Oct 17, 2014, 1:50:31 AM10/17/14
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma
Thanks, Prashant ji.