[efloraofindia:33103] Ixora pavetta or I. polyantha from Delhi

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 23, 2010, 9:49:23 AM4/23/10
to efloraofindia
This shrub growing in Delhi University Nursery has leaves and long corolla tube (longer than 20 mm) but the corolla lobes are much narrower like I. pavetta. Please validate.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Ixora-pavetta-polyantha-Delhi-1.jpg
Ixora-pavetta-polyantha-Delhi-2.jpg

tanay bose

Apr 23, 2010, 10:04:13 AM4/23/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Yeh White Ixora I studied the VAM fungi (AM fungi)  from its root .... Just assing the photos ..
tanay

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 23, 2010, 12:07:42 PM4/23/10
to tanay bose, efloraofindia
Please also compare with

Ixora finlaysonia

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Dinesh Valke

Apr 23, 2010, 1:50:43 PM4/23/10
to Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose, efloraofindia
... would believe it to be Ixora finlaysoniana.
Regards.

Gurcharan Singh

May 15, 2010, 11:13:09 PM5/15/10
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, TANAY BOSE, Tabish, Satish Chile
Resurfacing again for ID confirmation

Earlier feed back

Dinesh ji...............................would believe it to be Ixora finlaysoniana

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

J.M. Garg

May 29, 2010, 5:59:36 AM5/29/10
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose, Tabish, Dinesh Valke, satish pardeshi, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Balkar Arya

Earlier relevant feedback:

“Yeh White Ixora I studied the VAM fungi (AM fungi)  from its root .... Just assing the photos ..
tanay”

Please also compare with

Dr. Gurcharan Singh”
 “... would believe it to be Ixora finlaysoniana.
Regards.”

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)