Cymbidium for Id (Pangthang- Sikkim)

Madhusudhan Khanal

Mar 1, 2024, 12:18:43 AMMar 1
to efloraofindia
Respected experts, kindly assist in the identification of a cymbidium species observed growing ex-situ at Pangthang- East Sikkim, India. Speaking with the owner of the plant the plant was collected from the wild and was in bloom June 2023. Attached is the photograph. Thank you
Regards,
Madhusudhan
IMG_20221225_124836.jpg

Madhusudhan Khanal

Mar 1, 2024, 12:20:10 AMMar 1
to efloraofindia
IMG_20221225_124830.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 1, 2024, 1:11:10 AMMar 1
to efloraofindia, Madhusudhan Khanal
Thanks, Madhusudhan ji

With regards,
J.M.Garg
IMG_20221225_124836.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Mar 1, 2024, 1:18:55 AMMar 1
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Madhusudhan Khanal
Are you sure this is not hybrid?

J.M. Garg

Mar 7, 2024, 6:53:29 AMMar 7
to Madhusudhan Khanal, efloraofindia, Pankaj Kumar
Any feedback, Madhusudhan ji.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 8, 2024, 5:38:22 AMMar 8
to Madhusudhan Khanal, efloraofindia, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Thanks, Madhusudhan ji

On Fri, 8 Mar 2024 at 13:27, Madhusudhan Khanal <mkhanal....@sikkimuniversity.ac.in> wrote:
Sir so far I am unsure about it's identification.  The owner of the orchid says it was collected from the wild. I tried to dig in deeper but still couldn't arrive at its definitive identification. Cymbidium hybrids so far I have observed in the web doesn't match with this one. Thank you.
Regards,
Madhusudhan

--
With regards,