Dendrobium cucullatum : AK

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 24, 2010, 2:16:29 AM3/24/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Dear Dr Pankaj ji,
Is this the Dendrobium you are referring to as Dendrobium cucullatum?
These pictures were taken on the 10th of April,08 at Jijamata Udyan, Mumbai.
Regards,
Aarti
Dendrobium cucullatum,JU-DSCN5154.JPG
Dendrobium cucullatum,JU-P1030887.JPG

Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Mar 24, 2010, 3:06:04 AM3/24/10
to efloraofindia
GOOD GOOD....this is Dendrobium cucullatum, now try to compare stem of
these with those of other pics posted yesterday or day before.
Thanks for sharing Ms. Aarti.
Regards
Pankaj

mani nair

Mar 24, 2010, 9:02:23 AM3/24/10
to Aarti S. Khale, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Aarti,

Is it for sale in the Jijamata Udyan?

Regards,

Mani.

rashida atthar

Mar 25, 2010, 2:37:09 AM3/25/10
to mani....@gmail.com, aarti...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mani ji,

These may not be for sale, but if you want to see them in blooms you should visit the place now.  I saw these in blooms near the nursery section green house on 14 March '10. These are on the Spondias pinnata leaf less tree at present. As a  bonus you will get to see the fruits of S.Pinnata as well.  I will post the pics separately.

regards,
Rashida.

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:32:23 +0530
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:30664] Dendrobium cucullatum : AK
From: mani....@gmail.com
To: aarti...@gmail.com
CC: indian...@googlegroups.com

The best dressed and the most admired Drag n' drop