OT Request to share guidelines / protocol on plantation of trees; if any

Geeta Rane

Feb 23, 2011, 4:10:56 AM2/23/11
to indiantreepix, formp...@yahoo.com
Greetings from geeta rane,

For many years now I thought of asking my friends about; which, where and how to plant the trees. so taking this opportunity to add my request along with Madhurji's querry in this forum with a earnest  request to share guidelnes/protocol on tree plantation,

Hope you will treat this in a right spirit,

Sorry for the inconveniences, if any
Thanks with Regards,

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 2:28 PM, <formp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Not to start any contravercy but a question is always discussed on every forum conferences, seminars, NGO meetings, forest dept meetings, newspapers about Indigeous plants and nonindegious. When we take tree plantation drive sometimes this becomes a serious issue.
Will we call such plants grown from seeds from some fruits originally not Indian as Indegious or Nonindegious?
Is this question allowed on this forum?
If yes expect inputs, if not sorry.
Moderators pl decide.
Madhuri

Madhuri Pejaver

Feb 23, 2011, 8:45:08 AM2/23/11
to indiantreepix, Geeta Rane
WILL WRITE TO YOU SEPERATELY.
THANKS
Madhuri

J.M. Garg

Jun 12, 2011, 3:07:00 AM6/12/11
to efloraofindia, Geeta Rane, Madhuri Pejaver

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

Sep 9, 2011, 6:09:08 AM9/9/11
to efloraofindia, Madhuri Pejaver, Geeta Rane

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.