Request for ID- Yeralwadi 1

Swagat

Jan 18, 2010, 11:31:06 PM1/18/10
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Request for ID...

Photographed at Yeralwadi येरळवाडी, Dist. Satara सातारा, Maharashtra.
Date- 06th January 2010.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568

060110-Yeralwadi-Swagat1.jpg
060110-Yeralwadi-Swagat1A.jpg
060110-Yeralwadi-Swagat1B.jpg
060110-Yeralwadi-Swagat1C.jpg

Parjanya guru

Jan 19, 2010, 12:45:20 AM1/19/10
to Swagat, indiantreepix
Exacum pedunculatum of gentianaceae?
 .. Verify.

Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Jan 19, 2010, 3:14:48 AM1/19/10
to efloraofindia
Looks like Exacum to me too!
Pankaj

J.M. Garg

Feb 23, 2010, 6:57:37 AM2/23/10
to efloraofindia, Swagat, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Parjanya guru, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, satish pardeshi

Earlier relevant feedback:

Exacum pedunculatum of gentianaceae?
 .. Verify.” from Parjanya ji.

Looks like Exacum to me too!
Pankaj”

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

060110-Yeralwadi-Swagat1.jpg
060110-Yeralwadi-Swagat1A.jpg
060110-Yeralwadi-Swagat1B.jpg
060110-Yeralwadi-Swagat1C.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 12, 2010, 2:14:32 AM3/12/10
to efloraofindia, Swagat, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Parjanya guru, Prashant awale, Dinesh Valke, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, satish pardeshi
Earlier relevant feedback:
Exacum pedunculatum of gentianaceae?
 .. Verify.” from Parjanya ji.

Looks like Exacum to me too!
Pankaj”

to efloraofindia, Swagat, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Parjanya guru, Prashant awale, Dinesh Valke, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, satish pardeshi
A reply:
"Exacum petiolare (syn E. pedunculatum) on account of broadly winged calyx. Rgds, Shrikant"

tanay bose

Mar 12, 2010, 5:24:01 AM3/12/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Swagat, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Parjanya guru, Prashant awale, Dinesh Valke, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, satish pardeshi
dear all,
i will go with Shrikant Ji the plant is indeed Exacum petiolare .
regards
tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)
9674221362 (Mobile)

Prashant awale

Mar 12, 2010, 9:36:11 AM3/12/10
to tanay bose, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Swagat, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Parjanya guru, Dinesh Valke, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, satish pardeshi
Yes, i agree with Shrikant ji & Tanay ji. It is  Exacum pedunculatum.
best wishes
Prashant

Satish Phadke

Mar 12, 2010, 11:30:04 AM3/12/10
to Prashant awale, tanay bose, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Swagat, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Parjanya guru, Dinesh Valke, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, satish pardeshi
Exacum petiolare
Dr Phadke

JM Garg

May 28, 2017, 4:16:35 AM5/28/17
to efloraofindia, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Satish Phadke, Prashant awale, Swagat
To me it appears to be Exacum pedunculatum L. as per images herein.