SK1028 19 MAR-2018

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 19, 2018, 9:47:02 AM3/19/18

Date: 16 March 2018

Mar 19, 2018, 10:06:30 PM3/19/18

Mar 20, 2018, 1:20:12 PM3/20/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 28, 2018, 4:54:46 AM3/28/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I think more closer to images at Campanula cana Wall. rather than those at Campanula pallida Wall.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

_DSC0449.JPG
_DSC0451.JPG
_DSC0452 - Copy (2).JPG
_DSC0452 - Copy.JPG
_DSC0455.JPG
_DSC0457 - Copy.JPG
_DSC0459.JPG
_DSC0460.JPG
_DSC0461.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 28, 2018, 10:00:22 AM3/28/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
You may be right Mr. Garg !
Looks so similar and difficult for me to decide.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 6, 2018, 7:47:31 AM5/6/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Taking it as Campanula pallida (syn. C. cana) as per discussions under thread: Campanula cana ATJUNE2016/25
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

_DSC0449.JPG
_DSC0451.JPG
_DSC0452 - Copy (2).JPG
_DSC0452 - Copy.JPG
_DSC0455.JPG
_DSC0457 - Copy.JPG
_DSC0459.JPG
_DSC0460.JPG
_DSC0461.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 13, 2021, 10:26:15 AM10/13/21
to J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
ID validation please !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 14, 2021, 1:16:08 AM10/14/21
to Saroj Kasaju, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Yes.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 14, 2021, 1:20:32 AM10/14/21
to J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
OK Mr. Garg !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jul 3, 2022, 12:31:22 PM7/3/22
to GurcharanSingh, efloraofindia
Hi, Singh ji,
What would you call it in view of your recent posts and keys in Flora of China.

Jul 7, 2022, 8:14:17 AM7/7/22
to GurcharanSingh, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I think we should keep it as C.pallida only
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 7, 2022, 8:54:41 AM7/7/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Clearly C. cana, soft long hairs and linear calyx lobes.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 7, 2022, 9:32:43 AM7/7/22
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you Gurucharan Sir !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jul 7, 2022, 10:14:13 AM7/7/22
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Singh ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg