SK1384 27 AUG 2018

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 27, 2018, 12:01:21 PM8/27/18

Date: 29 July 2018

Aug 28, 2018, 1:37:50 AM8/28/18
_DSC0937.JPG
_DSC0931.JPG
_DSC0930.JPG
_DSC0938 - Copy.JPG
_DSC0939.JPG
_DSC0940.JPG

amit chauhan

Aug 28, 2018, 2:22:10 AM8/28/18
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Saroj Kasaju
Globba species

regards

Dr. Amit Chauhan
CSIR-CIMAP
amit...@gmail.com
amit...@rediffmail.com
amit.c...@cimap.res.in
-------------------------------------
Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by What is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him?  ~Pierre Troubetzkoy

J.M. Garg

Aug 29, 2018, 8:34:38 AM8/29/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Sabu ji.

Aug 30, 2018, 1:28:45 PM8/30/18
to J.M. Garg, mamiyil sabu, efloraofindia
Dear Dr. Sabu,

Globba sessiliflora Sims and its syn: Globba ophioglossa Wight.
is not listed in Nepal and looks like not matching with the images
in the Net.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 31, 2018, 12:27:46 PM8/31/18
to Mamiyil Sabu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Mamiyil Sabu <msa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Saroj,
Please send the images again so that I can go through again. If possible send an image of lateral staminode or flower with lateral view . is is an important factor for species delimitation in this complex.
Regards
Dr. M. Sabu
Professor
Department of Botany
University of Calicut
Kerala, 673 635, India
Phone: 91--4952431545
Mobile: 91- 09447636333

Website: www.gingersofindia.com
http://www.universityofcalicut.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2175&Itemid=246

_DSC0930.JPG
_DSC0938 - Copy.JPG
_DSC0938.JPG
_DSC0939.JPG
_DSC0940.JPG
_DSC0931.JPG
_DSC0932 - Copy.JPG
_DSC0932.JPG
_DSC0933.JPG
_DSC0934.JPG
_DSC0935 - Copy.JPG
_DSC0935.JPG
_DSC0937.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 31, 2018, 9:56:23 PM8/31/18
to mamiyil sabu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Thank you Dr. Sabu.

Saroj Kasaju

Globba racemosa . This can be easily identified by the bulbils produced towards the tip of the inflorescence and longer lateral staminodes almost equal to labellum.