177 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 29, 2021, 2:08:07 PM10/29/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant growing in my courtyard, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 14.10.2021, 03.40pm

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: erect/obliquely, branches, slender weak fleshy stem 01.5mm diameter, annual

Height: 08cm

Leaves: opposite, oblong, apex, soft, fleshy, mucous when chewed, size:03×0.4cm

Flower: racemose, 4 petals, diameter:01.5mm, white, non fragrant

Fruit: globular, green into brown, diameter:2.5mm

Seed: brown, numerous, micro granular

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

177 Identify wild plant
20211014_154329.jpg
20211014_154121.jpg
20211014_154509.jpg
20211014_154235.jpg
20211014_154400.jpg
20211014_154119.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 29, 2021, 2:10:21 PM10/29/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211014_154821.jpg
20211014_154609.jpg
20211014_154757.jpg
20211014_154708.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 29, 2021, 2:11:46 PM10/29/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20211014_154846.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Oct 29, 2021, 10:16:41 PM10/29/21
to efloraofindia
Oldenlandia corymbosa,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
10/30/21, 07:45:46 AM

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Nov 7, 2021, 7:53:58 AM11/7/21
to J.M. Garg, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia
Yes, it is dear Paradesi ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.