Didymocarpus primulifolius D. Don

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2021, 8:12:43 AM7/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Bhaskar Adhikari
Dear Members

Location: Phulchoki, Lalitpur
Date:  18 July 2021
Elevation:  2600m.
Habit : Wild
ID Validation : Dr. Bhaskar Adhikari

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0298.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2021, 8:14:20 AM7/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Bhaskar Adhikari

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0301.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2021, 8:14:49 AM7/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Bhaskar Adhikari

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0303.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2021, 8:17:01 AM7/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Bhaskar Adhikari

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0304.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2021, 8:17:36 AM7/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Bhaskar Adhikari

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0305.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2021, 8:17:54 AM7/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Bhaskar Adhikari
DSC_0306.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2021, 8:18:18 AM7/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Bhaskar Adhikari

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0308.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2021, 8:18:41 AM7/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Bhaskar Adhikari
DSC_0309.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2021, 8:19:13 AM7/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Bhaskar Adhikari

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0307.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2021, 8:20:04 AM7/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Bhaskar Adhikari
DSC_0319.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2021, 8:20:42 AM7/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Bhaskar Adhikari

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0320.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 21, 2021, 8:20:46 AM7/21/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Bhaskar Adhikari

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0321.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 30, 2021, 4:08:10 AM7/30/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, Bhaskar Adhikari
What is the difference between Didymocarpus primulifolius and Didymocarpus pedicellatus R.Br. as some images at Didymocarpus pedicellatus R.Br. look similar to your post?

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg