Help for Identification

Karma Wangdi

Feb 13, 2021, 6:56:45 PM2/13/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir(s) & Madam,
Please help me to identify this plant
Thanking you
Karma Wangdi
UWICER
BHUTAN
FB_IMG_1613261971252.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Feb 13, 2021, 9:14:50 PM2/13/21
to efloraofindia
Pseuderanthemum,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 02/14/21, 07:44:02 AM

Phub Gyeltshen

Feb 13, 2021, 10:55:46 PM2/13/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Bhutan has single record of Pseuderanthemum palatiferum which is different from this one. This could be an interesting species.

J.M. Garg

Feb 18, 2021, 6:49:48 AM2/18/21
to efloraofindia, Karma Wangdi, Phub Gyeltshen, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks, Phub ji.
May I request Karma ji to post the image of the leaves and showing the full plant.
After pursuing all the species listed in India as per details at Pseuderanthemum, I think it may be some escape from cultivation as per images and details at Pseuderanthemum carruthersii (Seem.) Guillaumin
Does not seem to match as per other species at Pseuderanthemum and GBIF as per the following (for specimens in our area):

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg