Alangium salvifolium

Mahadeswara Swamy

Mar 3, 2008, 9:06:13 AM3/3/08
to indiantreepix, jmg...@gmail.com
A few photographs of Alangium salvifolium taken in Vedantangal Bird sanctuary,near Chennai,   Tamil Nadu,  are attached ( Hindi: Akola; Tamil: Alangi; Kannada: Ankola).  The tree is indigenous and has medicinal properties.
Dr. Mahadeswara swamy

Mar 3, 2008, 9:29:34 PM3/3/08
to Mahadeswara Swamy, indiantreepix
Hi, Swamy ji,
Good pictures, but as per Group guidelines each attachment should not be more than 150 KB. Your attachments are of a bigger size. You have to re-size your pictures in future postings to max. 800 pixel by 600 pixel with quality settings of say 5 to 10, so that you get the desirable size upto 150 Kb.
Here is a link for further details on this tree:http://ayurvedicmedicinalplants.com/plants/4948.html