380 ID wild plant Ocimum

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 28, 2022, 1:32:44 AM10/28/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Vannappuram, Thodupuzha, Idukki Dist., Kerala PIN:685607

Altitude: 1500fsl

Flower date: 23.10.2022, 12.50pm

Habitat: wild moisture, misty sanded rocky hill, shady

Plant habit: small shrub, erect branches, weak hairy angular stem, 05mm base diameter, annual

Height: 02.5 feet

Leaves: opposite, weak, heart shaped, acute, purplish underneath, serrated margins, hairy both sides, size upto:09×5cm

Flower: axillary/terminal panicle racemose, size:03x4x7mm, white with purple spots, lite fragrance

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20221023125329_IMG_2646.JPG
20221023125221_IMG_2641.JPG
20221023125405_IMG_2649.JPG
20221023125300_IMG_2644.JPG
20221023125121_IMG_2633.JPG
20221023125530_IMG_2654.JPG
20221023125621_IMG_2656.JPG
20221023125200_IMG_2637.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 28, 2022, 1:48:53 AM10/28/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20221023125726_IMG_2658.JPG
20221023125759_IMG_2659.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 28, 2022, 1:51:05 AM10/28/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20221023125848_IMG_2661.JPG
20221023125912_IMG_2662.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 28, 2022, 1:52:55 AM10/28/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20221023130032_IMG_2667.JPG
20221023130001_IMG_2665.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 28, 2022, 2:35:00 AM10/28/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
According to the distribution it should be Isodon lophanthoides var. lophanthoides !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 28, 2022, 3:09:38 AM10/28/22
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Yes, appears close to images at Isodon lophanthoides
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 28, 2022, 3:17:49 AM10/28/22
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Yes,. it is Isodon lophanthoides var. lophanthoides, dear Garg ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 28, 2022, 3:18:56 AM10/28/22
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, All Members,
Thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 28, 2022, 3:21:47 AM10/28/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju