Oncoba spinosa

Satish Phadke

Apr 12, 2010, 1:51:04 PM4/12/10
to indiantreepix Indian
Oncoba spinosa
This tree is not native. Very good garden tree with beautiful flowers is flowering at two places in Pune.
It is delight to watch it. I had posted the flowers last year but was not knowing the ID then.
Family: Flacourtiaceae
Regards
Dr Phadke Satish
Oncoba spinosaDSCN5351.jpg
DSCN1533S.jpg
DSCN1535S.jpg

Prashant awale

Apr 12, 2010, 2:00:26 PM4/12/10
to Satish Phadke, indiantreepix Indian
Wow, wonderful pics. Thanks for sharing Satish ji.
regards
Prashant

tanay bose

Apr 12, 2010, 2:55:33 PM4/12/10
to Prashant awale, Satish Phadke, indiantreepix Indian
Wonderful photos and great closeups thanks Satish ji for sharing
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Farida Abraham

Apr 14, 2010, 9:04:26 AM4/14/10
to tanay bose, Prashant awale, Satish Phadke, indiantreepix Indian
looks like what we used to call a rambling rose!! FA
Mrs. F. Abraham.
Principal,
La Martiniere Girls' College,
Lucknow 226001.

Satish Chile

Apr 15, 2010, 2:22:11 AM4/15/10
to Farida Abraham, tanay bose, Prashant awale, Satish Phadke, indiantreepix Indian
Nice to see Oncoba spinosa , Fired egg tree, family FLACOURTIACEAE
Satish
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile

Satish Chile

Apr 15, 2010, 2:23:21 AM4/15/10
to Farida Abraham, tanay bose, Prashant awale, Satish Phadke, indiantreepix Indian
Typographic mistake, Fried egg tree
Satish